It’s been here for a while now… And we are still loving the New Premium Starter Kit! It feels EXPENSIVE! So plush! Yet it’s 50% off! Yes!
Let’s talk about what they changed!
Many of the oils are still the same such as Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, Purification, PanAway, Stress Away and Thieves. To learn more about them– we will be soon posting a new webinar introduction of the Premium Starter Kit. So stay tuned for that! But better yet, you need to make it out to an into meeting to see, smell, and experience the oils for yourself.
These are my favorite ways to use these essential oils!
- Lavender: Support healthy and glowing skin! I use it ALL the time! It is in my diffuser regularly.
- Peppermint: Support and maintain a healthy digestive system and energy
- Thieves: Promote a healthy immune system
- Purification: Remove stinky odors
- Lemon: Maintain cellular health (aka add it to water or… um… frosting)
- PanAway: Add it to coconut oil to create a DIY post workout salve to help sore muscles
- Frankincense: It promotes a sense of calm and security
There are so many ways to use these oils, but these are just my favorite uses!
Let’s Talk About What’s NEW!
Seriously, words cannot even do this essential oil justice. I can talk all day about what it does, but you won’t know until you use it! It’s amazing! I am so super duper excited that this is coming to the Premium Starter Kit! It’s great for just about everything- it can support the digestive, nervous, muscular and immune systems. It promotes cellular wellness and helps us to better process our emotions. It’s great in beauty products, wellness products, and anything else you want to put it in! I LOVE IT! Yeah.. so it’s good for everything.
This is one oil that I NEVER leave my home without?! Why? Because it supports normal, healthy digestion. If you ever travel, this is a must to have along.
TIP: You can put the roller fitment in your kit on DiGize so you don’t have to smell the fennel on your hands!
This one is my husband’s favorite — he even recommends it to everyone at his work! Diffusing RC keeps the air so fresh and clean. Also, try putting it on your feet before bed. It’s magic.
Young Living has heard you!! In the case that one of the above oils is out of stock, Young Living has created “Flex Oils” which allows them to substitute any of these popular essential oils for the out of stock oil. This is so you do NOT have to wait for the out of stock product to come back in stock before they ship your Premium Starter Kit out to you!Remember, since these are PLANT BASED products– they can only be harvested during certain growing periods so it is possible for things to go out of stock with Young Living every now and then. And Young Living takes sustainable farming and harvesting seriously. If you see an essential oil company that always has all their products available all the time, you may want to consider their purity and if they are synthetically made or adulterated.
FACT: There was a Lavender crisis years ago which wiped out the majority of lavender crops around the world (not Young Living’s fields though). Yet somehow, even though there was no lavender available to make essential oils and other lavender products, the sale of lavender went up. How was that possible? Because companies used synthetic substitutes to continue selling their products. Not good.
Premium Starter Kit
This is super easy you guys!
- If you are an existing member, you can order one in the Virtual Office!
- If you are retail customer, you order one by switching to a wholesale membership by purchasing this kit. Just call YL to place your order and switch your account to a wholesale membership!
- If you aren’t currently enrolled with Young Living, then you can get a new premium starter kit by visiting the Young Living sign-up page with this link. This link will allow you to join my team so I can make sure that you get the most of your oils through my newsletters, webinars, events, etc! One of the best perks about joining Young Living is that you know you are getting quality products, but you are also getting help and support from a team of people to help you find the resources you need to enjoy and use your oils. It’s a lot of fun and so helpful when you’re just starting!If you have any questions just ask your YL sponsor. If you do not have a sponsor, then you can ask me and I am happy to help you on this wonderful journey of natural health and well-being.